Chocolate Earl Grey Black Tea
Indulge in the deliciously rich and aromatic blend of Chocolate Earl Grey black tea. With each sip, you'll experience the smooth and creamy taste of premium chocolate perfectly balanced with the bold citrusy and floral notes of bergamot. This tea is a perfect treat for any time of day, whether you're looking for a cozy morning pick-me-up or a sweet evening indulgence. At first sip it's comforting and familiar yet altogether unexpected. Try this twist on your classic earl grey tea today!
- Contains Caffeine
- Steep at 212° for 3-5 minutes
- Approximately 15-20 cups of tea per ounce
Remember...loose leaf tea needs an infuser. Check out our collection here!
- Heat water to the 212°F and let the bubbles subside.
- Measure out the recommended amount of tea for your desired strength (usually 1 teaspoon per 8 oz of water, but you can add more or less depending on your preference).
- Place the tea in a tea infuser, and then place the tea infuser in your favorite cup or mug.
- Pour the heated water into your mug and let steep for 3-5 minutes
- Remove the tea infuser and add cream, sugar, honey, or lemon if desired.
- Enjoy your delicious cup of loose leaf tea!