Cherry Vanilla Black Tea
Indulge in the creamy smooth aroma of Cherry Vanilla black tea. Velvety vanilla pairs perfectly with sweet and juicy cherries to create a layer of fruity complexity! This refreshing blend of flavors make plain black tea sing and is one of our best year round teas! During cold weather a hot cup is super soothing, but it also makes a really unique and surprisingly delicious iced tea during the hot summer months. Make your tea drinking experience memorable and fun with this exotic tea. Order your bag now!
- Contains caffeine
- Excellent hot or iced
- Available in a 1 oz or 3 oz bag
Ingredients: Black tea, dried cherries, calendula petals, rose petals, natural flavors.
Remember...loose leaf tea needs an infuser. Check out our collection here!
- Heat water to the 212°F and let the bubbles subside.
- Measure out the recommended amount of tea for your desired strength (usually 1 teaspoon per 8 oz of water, but you can add more or less depending on your preference).
- Place the tea in a tea infuser, and then place the tea infuser in your favorite cup or mug.
- Pour the heated water into your mug and let steep for 3-5 minutes
- Remove the tea infuser and add cream, sugar, honey, or lemon if desired.
- Enjoy your delicious cup of loose leaf tea!