Blueberry Black Currant Black Tea
Delight in the tasty fusion of black tea, blueberries, and black currants in our Blueberry Black Currant Black Tea! Sit back and sip away as you let the combination of sweet and tart take your taste buds on an unforgettable journey. So why wait? Savor the flavor and indulge in every cup!
- Contains Caffeine
- Steep at 212° for 3-5 minutes
- Available in a 1 oz or 3 oz bag
Ingredients: Black tea, blueberries, black currants, blackberry leaves, mallow, cornflower, and calendula petals, natural flavors
Remember...loose leaf tea needs an infuser. Check out our collection here!
- Heat water to the 212°F and let the bubbles subside.
- Measure out the recommended amount of tea for your desired strength (usually 1 teaspoon per 8 oz of water, but you can add more or less depending on your preference).
- Place the tea in a tea infuser, and then place the tea infuser in your favorite cup or mug.
- Pour the heated water into your mug and let steep for 3-5 minutes
- Remove the tea infuser and add cream, sugar, honey, or lemon if desired.
- Enjoy your delicious cup of loose leaf tea!