Lavender Earl Grey Black Tea
Soothe your soul with a cup of this delish Lavender Earl Grey Black Tea! We made the perfect blend of black tea, bergamot, and lavender – making it a treat for your taste buds (and your nose!). Enjoy a tea break with a little twist on the classic earl grey.
- Contains Caffeine
- Steep at 212° for 3-5 minutes
- Available in a 1 oz
Ingredients: Black tea, lavender blossoms, orange peel, cornflower petals, natural bergamot flavor
Remember...loose leaf tea needs an infuser. Check out our collection here!
- Heat water to the 212°F and let the bubbles subside.
- Measure out the recommended amount of tea for your desired strength (usually 1 teaspoon per 8 oz of water, but you can add more or less depending on your preference).
- Place the tea in a tea infuser, and then place the tea infuser in your favorite cup or mug.
- Pour the heated water into your mug and let steep for 3-5 minutes
- Remove the tea infuser and add cream, sugar, honey, or lemon if desired.
- Enjoy your delicious cup of loose leaf tea!