Blood Orange Herbal Tea
Regular price $7.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This tea is a treat to the eyes as much as it is to your taste buds. The deep vibrant color of the orange peels and hibiscus flowers is pure eye candy! The tangy taste is perfect hot as a soothing nighttime caffeine free treat or iced for a zingy summers day pick me up!
- Steep at 212° for 5-7 minutes
- Approximately 15-20 cups of tea per ounce
Remember...loose leaf tea needs an infuser. Check out our collection here!
- Heat water to the 212°F and let the bubbles subside.
- Measure out the recommended amount of tea for your desired strength (usually 1 teaspoon per 8 oz of water, but you can add more or less depending on your preference).
- Place the tea in a tea infuser, and then place the tea infuser in your favorite cup or mug.
- Pour the heated water into your mug and let steep for 3-5 minutes
- Remove the tea infuser and add cream, sugar, honey, or lemon if desired.
- Enjoy your delicious cup of loose leaf tea!