Citrus Mint Green Tea
Tantalize your tastebuds with our Citrus Mint Green Tea! A treat for the senses, this zesty blend of green tea, spearmint, and citrus is great hot or iced, giving you a refreshing drink any time of day. You won't be able to put the glass down!
- Great hot or iced!
- Steep at 212° for 5-7 minutes
- Approximately 15-20 cups of tea per ounce
Ingredients: Green tea, spearmint leaves, lemon and orange peel, natural flavors
Remember...loose leaf tea needs an infuser. Check out our collection here!
- Heat water to the 212°F and let the bubbles subside.
- Measure out the recommended amount of tea for your desired strength (usually 1 teaspoon per 8 oz of water, but you can add more or less depending on your preference).
- Place the tea in a tea infuser, and then place the tea infuser in your favorite cup or mug.
- Pour the heated water into your mug and let steep for 3-5 minutes
- Remove the tea infuser and add cream, sugar, honey, or lemon if desired.
- Enjoy your delicious cup of loose leaf tea!